Puberty is the main reason why man teenagers suffer from acne. Your pores and hair follicles may become more oily as your hormone levels fluctuate, causing your pores to become more significant. Acne can develop for several reasons, including an excess of oil production, the buildup of dead skin cells, and the presence of bacteria on the skin. Acne can appear in a variety of forms, including whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples.
What’s more, if either or both of your parents suffered from acne when they were teens, you have an inflated risk of acquiring the condition yourself. Another contributor to acne among teenagers is stress. If you are a teenager and are in the middle of experiencing acne breakouts, there is something you can do to get rid of them, even during your teen years.
You don’t have to wait to get through your teenage years to experience lesser acne breakouts. Here in our clinic, we offer acne solutions programs that will help you address your acne concerns. Here’s what you should know about acne solutions.
Addressing your acne concerns is not just about trying each product you can find to reduce the breakouts. Instead, it requires a comprehensive cleaning in addition to some straightforward alterations to lifestyle. Here is how you can effectively reduce your acne concerns by following these simple steps:
- Wash your face whenever you sweat
- Be gentle on your skin and avoid harsh scrubs
- Don’t touch the acne-affected areas
- Frequently wash items that come in contact with your skin, such as a pillowcase.
- Keep yourself hydrated
If you have tried all of these changes to your lifestyle and are still experiencing acne breakouts, you need to consider more extreme treatment options. Our acne solutions program enables acne to be controlled and avoided and acne scars to be made less noticeable, all while reducing the likelihood of future breakouts.
Many treatment options are available for acne, and each option operates in a somewhat distinctive fashion. Most acne medications available only have a limited duration of effectiveness, typically ranging from four to eight weeks at a time. To get rid of acne, you must consistently practice good habits and take acne solution options for years until it subsides naturally.
Depending on the harshness of your acne, your age, and the amount of time and effort you are willing to put into treating it, your doctor may recommend a specific approach tailored to meet your necessities. For weeks, the affected skin may need to be medicated and washed twice daily with mild soap.
Please get in touch with us before commencing any new treatment or medication, especially if there is a possibility that it could result in unpleasant side effects. It would be best if you stayed in contact with us as your skin improves.
What To Expect In Acne Solutions
Help is available for people who struggle with acne outbreaks. Another good skin rule to follow is to continuously pursue the advice of skin experts before making any decisions about introducing a new skincare routine.
If you’ve had a comprehensive consultation, you should be able to identify your primary concerns with your skin, receive recommendations for active ingredients that are effective in addressing those concerns, and be informed of the best ways to address those concerns.
Follow the advice of your skin expert. Acne-fighting routines can help you get through days when your skin is particularly problematic, lighten acne scars, and even prevent future acne outbreaks.
The following are some things that you can look forward to in terms of acne treatments:
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics eliminate bacteria on the skin, which in turn reduces inflammation and redness. For the first few months of the treatment plan, an antibiotic and a retinoid might be applied once in the morning and once in the evening, respectively. In combination with antibiotic treatment, benzoyl peroxide can help prevent the development of bacteria that are resistant to treatment. For instance, the formulation process makes erythromycin and clindamycin with benzoyl peroxide. The use of antibiotics on their own is highly unusual, and expect them to be paired with other options.
- Retinoid Products: Exfoliating the epidermis, the skin’s outermost layer, with retinol removes debris, dead skin cells, and oil from the skin’s surface. Utilizing this method will help you avoid getting pimples. Like retinol, many other acne treatments are not as effective as retinol because they can penetrate the skin deeply. Small molecules that have penetrated your skin can be found in the dermis, which helps stimulate collagen and elastin production. These two ingredients contribute to a reduction in the appearance of pore size and acne scarring.
Oral Medications Alternatives
To further combat the adverse effects of acne, we might also recommend some oral medications. You can anticipate receiving some or all of the following oral medications for your acne solution program:
- Isotretinoin: Isotretinoin is the medication that skin experts use to treat the deep, excruciating pain caused by acne nodules and cysts. When all other treatment options are ineffective, treatment with this drug is effective in reducing or eliminating severe acne and preventing new acne scars from forming.
- Anti-Androgen Agents: Anti-androgen drugs can neutralize the effects of testosterone. This ability is made possible by androgen receptors, proteins to which androgens bind to damper their influence. Acne can be made worse by elevated testosterone levels in women, but those levels can be brought under control with the help of these medications.
- Oral Antibiotics: Oral antibiotics have been a mainstay in treating acne for over 50 years. The American Academy of Dermatology endorses their use in treating moderate and severe acne breakouts. Antibiotics have a generally acceptable safety profile and are usually acknowledged to be effective in reducing the severity of acne.
You can anticipate that we will provide a wide selection of products designed specifically to address your acne concerns. Keep in mind that some of these items can cause adverse reactions. You won’t be able to walk into a pharmacy and purchase all these items independently.
Being a teenager and experiencing acne breakout can lower your self-confidence. But the good thing is, there are many things you can do about it. If you are interested in acne solutions for your acne conditions, contact and visit our clinic, Crystal Ngozi Beauty & Esthetics. Our clinic offers skincare products and acne guides to help you combat acne effectively and efficiently.