Hey 2019 and 2020 Brides! Here are 5 things you should be doing before your Wedding Day.
- Establish a skin care routine. Get serious about your skin care and establish an official skin care routine. Make sure to include a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Schedule an esthetician or dermatologist appointment for skin concerns. Don’t neglect that skin! Here’s some more tips on skincare in this post: 5 Keys to Clearer Skin
- Establish an exercise routine. Even if you aren’t wanting to lose weight, being active and staying active benefits your health and your skin… and you GLOW from the inside out.
- Get serious about self-care. Rather its weekly massages or quiet time with a book take care of your mind and find peace. Avoiding stress is nearly impossible, but managing stress is attainable. I wrote about self-care tips on this post here: Self-Care Techniques to Keep Stress in Check.
- Set up a consultation with your potential makeup artists and hair stylists. Now is the time to solidify your look for the big day. And let’s not forget that your preferred vendors are booking up quickly (Trust me, I know!) Shameless plug: If you live in Georgia or any surrounding states… you can schedule a Free Bridal Consult with me here: Contact Me.
- Don’t forget to secure your other wedding vendors. Wedding vendors including makeup artists, hair stylists, photographers, wedding DJs, wedding planners and caterers book up to 6-12 months in advance. You may think you have time, but the sooner you book, the sooner you can relax.
Here are a few of my preferred wedding vendors. Tell them Charlie sent you!
- Photographers: KaeCole Media Weddings https://kaecolemedia.com/weddings/
- Wedding DJ: DJ Rock Most https://www.djrockmost.com/